Thursday, March 6, 2008

26 Wins Away....

I know it seems to be a trend here on the blog to talk about COD4 lately, but trust me, this blog won't be all COD4 stuff.

I am currently 26 wins away in the game mode 'Sabotage' from completing every online challenge in Call of Duty 4. This is not including the gun challenges because, lets face it, who wants to attempt to get 150 kills with the flippin' MP44?

This is not to boast myself, but I think it is pretty cool that I have come so far in my gaming career as of late. In 2006, if a game didn't give me an achievement every hour, I wouldn't let it see my 360. But there is just something about those darned challenges in Call of Duty 4 that keeps me coming back.

I haven't, and probably will not, do prestige mode. Why? Mainly because everyone else already has, and its actually rare to see someone not do it. I spent many many hours getting those challenges completed, why would I throw them all away so I can try and do it again?

So, I urge you, try and finish those challenges and say NO THANKS when the prestige option is available to you again.

No comments: